Thursday, April 14, 2011

Book blog- Along for the ride

Teenagers love to be in a relationship because it makes them feel special inside and outside. The book Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen talks about a girl named Auden who doesnt know how to ride a bicycle and is going away for vacation to her father's house. Meanwhile, she becomes to develop a new special friend that becomes very close to her heart: A special boy tries to teach her to ride a bicycle. Auden also develops new friends since she gets a job for working at a clothing boutique nearby.Auden is off to a great start in being in her father's house and also finds out something that you can't miss.

Whenever I went away somewhere that has really hot girls I do not try and get their attention that easily. I do know how to ride a bike but whenever I am swimming in the ocean by the beach, I always do and try to make a nice grin for them to recognize me but than 5 minutes later their buff boyfriends end up showing with them to go have a nice time. Crushes in the teenage world is ok to bare but crushes in the real world may end up ok but no the greak ok you want it to be.

This book also has great memories to cheer some confused lovers up. One of Aubren's friends want to go to the club (nightclub) to escape all of their troubles and dance the harsh feelings out on the dance floor with great house music but Aubren turned it down since she just wanted to be alone for the night and go back to her father's house and sleep. Dancing the night away couldn't help Aubren out but could it help you?

After a girl has rejected me or not liked me like that I don't really go home and start crying. I just watch television and spend time with my family. In my opinion, it's better to hang out with your family than just spend a day with a girl. Although it may sound weird, I really don't want a serious (steady relationship) with a girl until I have completed my education because my goal in life is to become a cardeologist and I don't want any distraction from that. Medical science is more important to me than a relationship that will last for a month or so. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Dimitri, you just made my day. :)

    I love how with each thing you had to say about the book, you added real life scenarios about yourself. And I love how you gave your personal input about relationships. That's what blogging is all about! Love it!

    ReplyDelete